Chapel Hill High School
- Travel to Raleigh on I-40
- When I-40 and I 85 splits, bear to the
right and stay on I-40.
- Take Exit 266
- At the top of the exit ramp, turn right.
- Go to the Fourth Stop Light and
turn right on Homestead road. There is a green sign
stating Chapel Hill High School.
- Travel a small distance and you will go
across a railroad track.
- After crossing the railroad track, turn
left at the first stop light. There is also a green sign
indicating Chapel Hill High School.
- The school campus will be on your right.
Take the first road on the right into the school campus.
- Chapel Hill High School will now be on
- The bus will be parking in the back lot
which is located on the last entrance into the campus.
- The gym is on the back side of the school.