North Wilkes High School
trip will take about 1hr. and 45 mins.
- Take Hwy 16 thur Taylorsville to Wilkesboro.
- Go to the second light (Tyson Chicken Plant and
Favor Rich on left), turn Right on to Hwy #18 & # 268
a little trickly going through Wilkesboro. Be sure to stay on
- Go thur town on #268 about 2 miles. Two lane road
then four lane-STAY
IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE. You will
make several turns.
- Stay on #268 as you are going out of town (after
Ford Motor Sales, large bridge, and Burger King) it will
go back to two lane--first light turn left to Airport
- Go to the end of Airport Road (5 to 7 miles) turn
left on to Traphill Road.
- Go about 5 miles. School will be on the Right.