Trinity High School
- Take I40 around Winston-Salem.
- I-40 East to Hwy 311 South to High
Point. Be alert to the fact that this will be the second
off ramp that you see for Hwy 311. Do not take
the first exit for Hwy 311 that indicates 311 North.
- Follow Hwy 311 South to Business 85 toward
- You will take the Surrett Exit and take a right
off the exit
- Go about three miles past Archdale Bar-B-Que.
- Turn Left at the Trinity High School Sign.
- Gym will be up on the left.
- Meet at the school at 5:00 AM. Leave as soon as possible.
No later than 5:30 AM. This is approximately a 2 hour
trip in a bus.
- Weigh-In is from 7:30 to 8:30. Be early and you can take
the team out for breakfast. Be back before 9:00 AM.
- Coaches seed meeting at 9:00 AM.
- Wrestling begins at 9:30 AM
- Tournament usually finishes around 6:30 PM
- Trinity Coach Kyle Spencer
- Top seeds go to state and regional place winners from
- The current year record is used for other places using
the percentage points.
- Tied percentage points goes to the wrestler with the most
- There is usually a nine team event. Pig tail matches
determine whose in from the 8th
and 9th seeds.
Years that St. Stephens has won the championship:
2006, Gap of time we did not attend, 1998,1996,1995,1994.