West Lincoln High School
- Take either Hwy 127 South to Propst
Crossroads or Hwy 10 South to Propst Crossroads.
- Propst Crossroads is the intersection of
Hwy 127 and Hwy 10.
- If you are on Hwy 127 at the stop
light at Propst Crossroads, turn right onto Hwy10
- If you are on Hwy 10 at the stop
light at Propst Crossroads, continue on Hwy 10
- As you travel on Hwy 10 you will look for
- Banoak Elementary School on left.
- Cornith Baptist Church on left.
- After passing Cornith Baptist Church you
will go over a rise in the road and then start down a
gradual grade downward. You will be approaching an
intersection with a small green road sign on the right
marked "HENRY". You will also see a small
furniture operation in the distance on your left. (yellow
metal building). Turn left at this building.
- You will go many miles on this road. You
will not get off this road.
- You will go through a small community
called "Cats Square". Stay straight ahead.
- You will go straight at the next two main
- Eventually, you will see West Lincoln High
School on the right.
- Go to the far end of the school to the
- The Gym is the last building on the back
corner of the school.